So this is the only non-American prototype I have done so far. Other than painting and weathering I did add a little bit to the crew guy and also added a filler fitting to be able to put water into the water tank that sits between the frame and drivers. Hope I didn"t goof up here as I did not see a water filler fitting on the LGB model. Use some pictures of very similar Locos gave me the idea. I also did away with the LGB hook and loop couplers, and used there link and pin American prototype. The rear was easy although it sticks out just a little far, the front is doable but requires some glue and minor engineering. Hope you European fans like the results.
posing at work April 2019